The Harvard Companies Broker positions will be responsible for the marketing, leasing, and the sale of commercial real estate. Professional shall be committed to delivering superior results while meeting or exceeding client objectives. Candidate must possess a “whatever it takes” commitment to excellence and share the Harvard Companies unrelenting passion to be the BEST! Marketing properties, property tours, marketing package development, due diligence, database management, financial modeling, cold/warm calling, networking, business development, negotiation, relationship management, and strategic planning are material to this advisory position.
- Tenant Representation
- Investment Sales
- Capital Markets
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 2 years commercial real estate experience, 5++ Preferred
- Undergraduate Degree from Accredited University, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Exceptional Confidence
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication skills
- Exceptional Financial Acumen
- Exceptional Software Acumen
While Harvard Companies’ brokers position offers unlimited personal financial opportunity for the candidate, it is straight commission based compensation.